15th October 2010, 07:07 PM
prashant1984

Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?

I done my graduation in BA in Economics and planning to get into MA in psychology(correspondence coarse form ignou).I also intrested in psychology as a subject. But due to some curcumstance i didn't take psychology in my batchalor's degree. Is it right decision for me to get into this coarse ? and further i planned to proceed in phd in clinical psychology, for this please give me full details regarding phd coarse duration , its fees, its best college in mumbai or in india, its future job prospects.

Thanking you!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  4. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  5. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  6. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  7. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  9. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health after MA in Psychology? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad?
  11. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  12. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence?
  13. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  14. Which has better job prospects - Applied Psychology or Psychology Honours?
  15. How can I apply for LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU or SOL? What is the fee structure and course duration? -- [New]
  16. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  17. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  18. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
11th July 2011, 10:29 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant1984 View Post
I done my graduation in BA in Economics and planning to get into MA in psychology(correspondence coarse form ignou).I also intrested in psychology as a subject. But due to some curcumstance i didn't take psychology in my batchalor's degree. Is it right decision for me to get into this coarse ? and further i planned to proceed in phd in clinical psychology, for this please give me full details regarding phd coarse duration , its fees, its best college in mumbai or in india, its future job prospects.

Thanking you!!!!!!!
Hello, its a very demanding course you have got into. Yes, there is nothing wrong in taking up the course now, it all depends how u can cope up and make up that you haven't learnt during your graduation.
As you want to know about Phd in clinical psychology, here are the names of some institutes-
1.University of Calcutta, 92, A.P.C. road, Kolkata – 700009, Tel.: 033-23508386; Website: www.caluniv.ac.in
Course: M. Phil in Clinical Psychology
Duration- 2 years

2.Benaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005, Uttar Pradesh; Website: http://www.bhu.ac.in Tel.:05422307440
Course: Master of Arts in Psychology
Duration: Two years

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
28th July 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?

i done m.sc in clinical psychology.i want to become a cilnical psychologist.what can i do?
9th August 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to do masters in psychology,n i m graduated in B.Asocial science through correspondent,also i only had a general psychology subject during mi b.a second year...will i get myslf enroll in masters in psychology
13th September 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation in B.com(regulars) and i want to do MA in psychology (correspondence course ) and after MA in psychology i want to do PHD in psychology ..........without M.phil in psychology .....how to do that do we have to write any entrance for that ?
25th September 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation in BBA CORESPONDENCE and i want to do MA in psychology (correspondence course ) and after MA in psychology i want to do PHD in psychology ..........without M.phil in psychology .....how to do that do we have to write any entrance for that ?
1st November 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a bba graduate student but i want to do M.A. in psychology. I find this subject very interesting. Due to some reason i didn't take psychology in my graduation but now i want to do my post graduation in psychology. Is there any way I can do it?? and further i planned to proceed in phd in human behaviour psychology. Please guide me and let me know the best way to do it and the best colleges to do from. Thank you.
8th April 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it a right decision to go for Msc in Psychology.what is scope for this study
1st June 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i have completed MSc in psychiatric nursing... my dream is to become a psychologist... which education will take me to meet my dream?
8th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2yrs ECO-SCIENCE graduate 1998 batch.I like to complete my master degree is psycology a good option for me.
11th June 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I'm a BE in computer science graduate. I'm planning to take up MA in psychology. What are the job prospects that I will have? Will this hold an value in jobs like that of HRs?
14th August 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m. a psychology ( correspondence ) pls give me gud institute whr i do this . thank u
11th April 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

i completed my 2studies and waiting for my results . iwish to take bsc psychology .wat re the eligible criteria for it as im a student of science.
19th April 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Scope of m.a psychology in govt sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?