10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech in Biotechnology in Acharya Institute of Technology is AICTE approved?

Hello, I want to know about Acharya Institute of Technology. I am interested to study M.Tech in Biotechnology in this institute and I want to know this institute is AICTE approved or not?

21st April 2018, 04:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech in Biotechnology in Acharya Institute of Technology is AICTE approved?

Yes, Acharya Institute of Technology is approved by AICTE, there is no problem in it.
So, if you want to pursue M.Tech course from the above mentioned University, you can definitely opt for it without any worries.
Below I have uploaded the official website of the University, just have a look over it.

http://www.acharya.ac.in/about.php
21st April 2018, 07:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech in Biotechnology in Acharya Institute of Technology is AICTE approved?

Yes, the M.Tech (Biotechnology) course which is offered by Acharya Institute of Technology is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, Government of India and also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). Since, the Acharya Institute of Technology is recognised, you can pursue M.Tech Biotechnology course from this institute.
21st April 2018, 10:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Acharya Institute of Technology is approved by UGC and also by AICTE, so M.Tech in Biotechnology and other courses are also recognized and valid for all kind of jobs and further courses. I have attached a link below, kindly download it and go through it. You will get the total details about the college and it's recognition.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Acharya Institute of Technology.pdf(1.41 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?