5th May 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

M.tech in food technology or environmental science? Which course is better?

I am a B.tech biotechnology graduate got 39.192 in TANCET ?M.tech in food tech or environmental science are my choices of study.which is better?i just want to know the scope of both field Can you please provide me your suggestion soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  2. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. M.tech in food technology or environmental science? Which course is better? -- [New]
  5. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  8. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  9. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. Which course is best after BIPC for an average student?
  14. Old question papers for food science and technology subject?
  15. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  16. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  17. Which course is best after completion of inter BIPC?
  18. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
6th August 2016, 12:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.tech in food technology or environmental science? Which course is better?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best stream is Food Technology between Environmental Science course and Food Technology course. But make sure, you choose the best stream before selecting the right option. You are required to choose the best stream based on your Interests, goals and achievements. But as far as my best knowledge is concerned, I would suggest you to go with Food Technology course. After successful completion of course, you may find employment opportunities in below organizations as Technical Services Manager, Research Scientist, Quality Control Executive, Research Associate and Research and Development Manger.

>> Amul
>> Dabur India Limited
>> ITC Limited
>> Parle Products Private Limited
>> Britannia Industries Limited
>> PepsiCo India Holdings
>> Cadbury India Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?