6th August 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Scope for M.Sc Applied Medical Biotechnology with Clinical Research candidates in India and Abroad

Hello Sir, I am Preethi. I have completed my M.Sc in Applied Medical Biotechnology with Clinical Research. Can I get job in this field after completion of this course in India? What all courses should I do further to get job in foreign countries.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  2. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  3. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  4. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  6. Scope of PG Diploma in Clinical Research and it's scope?
  7. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  8. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  9. Courses for undergraduates with Biology background?
  10. Details about Career in Biology after 12th?
  11. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  12. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  15. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  16. Which one is better to take between M.Sc in clinical research or M.Sc in toxicology for a better career option?
  17. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  18. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?