20th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in degree to get admission in M.A

Sir, I got 55% in first year and in second year I got 51% marks. Now my percentage aggregate is 53% now I am doing final year. I want to take admission in M.A. (English). What percentage is required in final year to take admission in M.A?

20th August 2016, 10:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in degree to get admission in M.A

Yes, you are eligible get admission in M.A. (English) course after completion of your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. To get admission in M.A. (English) course, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by your respective university. If you qualify the entrance examination and based on your examination rank, you will be offered admission in M.A. (English) course.
21st August 2016, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in degree to get admission in M.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I got 55% in first year and in second year I got 51% marks. Now my percentage aggregate is 53% now I am doing final year. I want to take admission in M.A. (English). What percentage is required in final year to take admission in M.A?
Those candidates who have completed B.A with 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.A admission.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?