11th June 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Is Master of Tourism Administration(MTA) a nice course to do?

I am a 12th science student. im interested in taking MTA. what is the scope of that course.can you please help me?

26th October 2014, 11:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Master of Tourism Administration(MTA) a nice course to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 12th science student. im interested in taking MTA. what is the scope of that course.can you please help me?
The career scope for Master of Tourism Administration(MTA) is very good at present and future as well. There is good job prospects available in both the government and private sectors as well. Those who desire to get into the public sector can get jobs with the Directorates and Departments of Tourism. There are lot of job opening in private sectors as well like, Airlines, Domestic and Foreign tourists company etc.

Graduation in any stream is the minimum educational qualification needed to apply for this course. You need to complete graduation course in order to get admission for MTA course.
8th January 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I have c

omplete my graducation BA.tourism so can u sugess me resturant job is good for my future growth
12th June 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to read MTA in Pondicharry how I will get admission 2017and I want to onoe fee structure pl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?