21st January 2019, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

MBA or MSc, which is better to study for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc in Chemistry Honours. I really want to study MBA course but my parents are telling me to do MSc. I really don't know what to do after my BSc. Can you tell me between these two courses, which one is better for me?

25th January 2019, 06:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA or MSc, which is better to study for BSc(Chemistry) student?

It depends on your career goal and you need to choose the course, based on your aim. MBA and M.Sc, both have different scope. MBA is mostly for those, who are looking for corporate level jobs and M.Sc is mainly for those who want to make their career in academics and research.

M.Sc is only for those who want to research in their field or are interested in any teaching job. If you are not interested in such fields, then pursuing M.Sc will not be good for you.
25th January 2019, 10:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA or MSc, which is better to study for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Being a science student, you should definitely pursue MSc because after doing your MSc you can go for lecturership and after doing B.Ed you can apply for teaching jobs in schools.

Where as if you have interest in banking and you want to become a clerk or provisionary officer then MBA would be best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?