2nd July 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?

Dear Sir,
How to do MBA course? How many fees
expenses of this course?
I am doing T.Y.B.Com and I want to do MBA.
Kindly tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  2. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  3. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  4. Can I study MBA after graduation in B.Com? What is the fee structure to complete MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  7. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  8. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  9. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  10. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  11. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  12. Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course?
  13. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  14. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  15. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  16. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  17. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  18. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
4th July 2015, 11:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility to do MBA course. Kindly have a look at it.

General Eligibility for MBA course:

Aspirants who have graduated from any background are very much eligible to do MBA course.

There is no such age limit for it.

Academic Qualification:

> Graduates must have completed their studies with more than 55% to be eligible to apply for MBA course.

> For admission in MBA course, students need to write any one of the entrance examination mentioned below;

MAT

CAT

XAT

ATMA

After having cleared the examination, students will get admission in various MBA colleges depending upon their marks scored in entrance examination.

MBA course fee:

There is no such fixed amount of fee to pursue MBA course, it varies from Institutes to Institutes. Therefore it cannot be said accurately as to how much amount of money will you have to shed in order to pursue MBA course. However at an average if you get admission in an average level reputed college, you will have to bear up to 6-7 lac for the entire course.
23rd September 2015, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?

Sir, I have completed B.com with 49% and now I want to do MBA.
Can I do MBA, pls sir inform me on my email or number
My email is [email protected]
My number is 7699584930
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?