24th April 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I do MCA after passing BCA?

hello sir,i'm in final year of BCA ......i know that MCA is the best option but i heard from many IT person's that MCA is very tuff....so,should i do MCA or not!!!! plzz ans me....thank you...

12th May 2014, 09:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I do MCA after passing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,i'm in final year of BCA ......i know that MCA is the best option but i heard from many IT person's that MCA is very tuff....so,should i do MCA or not!!!! plzz ans me....thank you...
No It's not like that dear. Proper concentration and dedication towards the study make the course very essay. So, please don't worry. To be eligible for MCA course then should be studied bachelor degree course with Mathematics as a main subject from recognized university. Since, you're BCA student so you're definitely eligible for MCA course. M.C.A stands for master of computer application . it is an post graduation course the duration of the course is for three years and the course divided into 6 semester. There are so many colleges in India which offers MCA course. In order to get admission for MCA course the you should be qualified in MCA entrance examination like, BIT (Birla Institute of Technology), AIMCET(All India MCA Common) Entrance Test), VIT (Vellore institute of technology) etc.... So, you should be well prepared for the entrance examination in order to get amdission for MCA course in reputed colleges.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?