26th January 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

MEd or MPhil, which is better to study for MSc(Biotechnology) student?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that which course I should do. I am a student of MSc in Biotechnology. After my MSc, I would like to do either MEd or MPhil. I am really confused that which one I choose? Advice me regarding this.

10th February 2019, 09:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MEd or MPhil, which is better to study for MSc(Biotechnology) student?

As per my suggestion, you should go for the Master of Philosophy course after completing MSc(Biotechnology).

Master of Philosophy is a Postgraduate Academic Research Degree Course and the duration of this course is 2 years.

JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

=> Educational Institutes

=> Human Services Industry

=> Law Firms

=> Magazines

=> Newspapers

=> Publishing Houses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?