22nd April 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in Ramachandra Medical College for DM in Cardiology program? Total expenses of DM in Cardiology?

Sir,
May I know if there is availablity of seat in
DM-Cardiology seat in Ramachandra Medical College?
And also what are the total expenses for doing so?
Waiting for your advice.

13th March 2017, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats available in Ramachandra Medical College for DM in Cardiology program? Total expenses of DM in Cardiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
May I know if there is availablity of seat in
DM-Cardiology seat in Ramachandra Medical College?
And also what are the total expenses for doing so?
Waiting for your advice.
The number of seats available in Ramachandra University for D.M. in Cardiology is 3 per year. Fee for the D.M. in Cardiology will be Rs 18,00,000 per year at Ramachandra University. Candidates with M.D (General Medicine) / M.D. (Pediatrics) / M.D. in Respiratory Medicine or its equivalent qualifications from any recognized university, shall be eligible to pursue the D.M. Cardiology course in Ramachandra University. The Ramachandra University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?