15th April 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?

Hello everyone,
I have passed my MBBS from MG University (MOSC Medical college, Kolenchery) and passed 2 years MD in General Internal Medicine from Buckingham University, UK, which is approved by MCI. Now I am Planning to do DM in Neurology or Cardiology in India. Can I get admission for DM in India? If yes, which university I have to approach? Is there any NRI seat available for this course?

Related Questions:
29th December 2020, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?

Which medical college having super speciality in medical course in nri quota
15th July 2021, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?

Am from papua New guinea and Can I be eligible to study Cardiology in India....please e-mail me on [email protected] and don't forget to send the best university list and their contacts details with some resourcable information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?