18th April 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Is MMS a good course to do? Job opportunities after that?

Is choosing MMS in career a good way for life and what are the job oppotunities after completing MMS.

3rd May 2014, 12:07 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is MMS a good course to do? Job opportunities after that?

Master of Management studies which is known as MMS is the best Course for bachelor of management students. If anyone do the Master of Management studies after completing the bachelor of management studies then the student can get a lots of job opportunities in best of best organisation in this world because in few decades there is demand of the Master of Management studies increases.

The students who completed the Master of Management studies and already got job their salaries start from 5 lakhs per annum. So when you want to take the MMS studies remember that choose the best institute because best institute gives both good education and placement which is more important for the students.

If you look up the best institution in India one of the institution is ASM IMCOST. This institution is located in the centre of Mumbai. This institution has the great record to make the students talented and also give them the good placement not from India but from the world. The best placement companies of the Master of Management studies is

Aditya Birla group
Air India limited
Axis bank
TATA group
Ultratech Cement
Jet Airways
Infosys
HDFC Bank
Citigroup Global Services Limited
Essel Propack Limited
Mahindra and Mahindra Limited
28th July 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir Can I apply for Government job for M.B.A while having a M.M.S degree from university of Mumbai
plz suggest me....
7th December 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I have a question that is chetanas rk institute will provide me good placements for mms degree in abroad
14th June 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir ..completed for bachelor of management studies after joined in mater of management studies.. Pls suggests me
Q. minimum per month salary for this any of the organisation,bank etc.
26th January 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am working person 27 years old I want to do MMS in operation is it beneficial for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?