5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is my degree from Gauhati university valid in other states?

What is the value of MA degree from idol under gauhati university? Will my degree be valid in other states of India to get government jobs?

5th February 2018, 10:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my degree from Gauhati university valid in other states?

Yes, the degrees received from Gauhati university, is 100% valid in other states. The university is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), NAAC, IAO, AIU. Therefore, all the degrees and certificates received from this university is valid in other states for all types of private and government jobs. For more details you can visit the website of the university at : http://gauhati.ac.in
6th February 2018, 01:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much happy to tell you that your degree of MA course form Gauhati University is very much valid in the other states of India as well in abroad also.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University is very much eligible to apply for Government jobs based on their respective qualification.
6th February 2018, 09:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that Gauhati University is recognized by University Grant Commission and hence degree earned from this University is valid. So, you can apply for government job in any state on the basis of your degree without having any problem.
9th March 2023, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have obtain BA certificate from Guahati univercity Dubri registered on 2010,is it valid all over state if india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?