30th June 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?

Hello
I want admission in physiotherapy college in Pune (not deemed) so by giving which entrance exam will I get admission because from this year Neet entrance exam will be conducted for medical students and not CET but on the Neet site it is given that Neet is only for admissions for mbbs/bds . I am a student who just gave 12th boards

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  2. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  3. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  4. Will I get admission in Physiotherapy college in Mahrashtra(Pune) after scoring 69 in MHT CET?
  5. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  6. Physiotherapy entrance exams
  7. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  8. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  9. Does this possible to pursue Ph.D course along with Job?
  10. Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of Physiotherapy course? Which documents I need to have to join this course?
  11. List of colleges in Pune taking admission without any entrance exam?
  12. MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?
  13. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 146 in ASSO CET? Will I be eligible for Sancheti College of Physiotherapy?
  16. How to get admission in Physiotherapy?
  17. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  18. How can I get admission in physiotherapy college in India? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm Indian but working in Zambia(Africa)
23rd March 2016, 03:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?

You can get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune by appearing and clearing CET examination. Candidates will however be selected on the basis of their performance in the CET exam and will have o clear the CET counseling rounds to avail admission.
29th December 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?

What are the job opportunities after clearing course of physiotherapy in bj medical college
21st May 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

is there any another entrance exam for physiotherapy in pune other than cet bcoz it is said that from 2018 there will be no cet
7th June 2017, 04:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure, eligibility for physiotherapy in Pune are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or any equivalent education in physics, chemistry, biology/ biotechnology with minimum 50% from any recognized board of education.
- The age limit is 17 - 31 years. There is an 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ ST/ PwD.

Admission process:
- To get admission you need to attend any entrance exams like NEET.
- The NEET exam is conducted by CBSE all over India.
- You need to qualify this exam and the qualifying marks changes every year because the qualifying marks are based on the difficulty level of the paper, top marks scored and students appeared for the exam.
- The cut off marks varies from state to state and also on the basis of reservation category.
- The 85% of seats are given on the basis of state quota and 15% seats are given on the basis of all India quota.

Cut off marks in Pune:
- General category: 685 - 468
- OBC category: 468 - 465
- SC category: 468 - 352
- ST category: 466 - 303
- PwD General category: 466 - 214
- PwD OBC category: 213 - 210
- PwD SC category: 209 - 130
- PwD ST category: 213 - 118
12th June 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How many marks obtain in neet 2020 to get admission in physiothery
18th June 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can we go in the field of physiotherapist without NEET??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?