24th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBBS course being a 3rd year B.Sc. student?

I am bsc nursing student 3rd year is running. After completing bsc nursing course, i want to do mbbs course. How to take admission in mbbs course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  2. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  4. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  5. B.Sc Nursing student can get lateral entry into 2nd year of MBBS? Which institute has such provision?
  6. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  7. How to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? can I join as Lateral entry to MBBS 3rd year
  8. Which are the colleges providing admission into 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS after BSc Nursing
  9. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  10. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  11. What type job should I prefer after BSc Biology 3rd year student
  12. How to take admission in MBBS course being a 3rd year B.Sc. student? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  14. How to join intelligence branch if I am a student of BSc 3rd year student
  15. Should I drop my engineering after 3rd sem and join B.Sc program as my future aim is to do MBBS? Can I get admission in MBBS after doing B.Sc as I do not have biology in 12th?
  16. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to pursue Internship in AIIIMS, Delhi for MBBS 3rd year student?
  18. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
25th September 2015, 01:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in MBBS course being a 3rd year B.Sc. student?

** As you want to get admission in MBBS after passing B.Sc Nursing so here is the information of the same for you as given.

** After completion of B.Sc Nursing you have to appear in the entrance exam for MBBS

** If you fulfill the eligibility for the entrance exam you can appear in the exam.

ENTRANCE EXAM NAMES

1. Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test
2. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Master of Nursing Entrance Exam
3. Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical, Postgraduate Dental Entrance Exam
4. All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination
5. SRM Institute of Science and Technology Entrance Exam
6. All India Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Exam

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** Candidates must have subject combination in 10+2 should be Science with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.

** Candidates must have passed Inter degree should be from recognized board/university.

** Minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age allowed is 25 years.

** You have to appear in one of the following entrance exam as given below.
25th September 2015, 03:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MBBS course being a 3rd year B.Sc. student?

MBBS is the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. There are various entrance examinations held every year for the admission into MBBS course.

1. AIIMS entrance examination.

2. All India Pre Medical Test examination.

3. State Level Pre Medical test.

For all these entrance exams, you must have done 10+2 from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The minimum age to appear for all these exams is 17 years.

You can appear for any of these exams and clear it to get admission in MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?