16th May 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Options for Masters degree in Anesthesia after failing to clear training in DNB Anesthesia?

After doing Diploma in Anesthesia [2yrs] I took two yrs training for Dnb Anesthesia, but unfortunately after passing the theory exam I could not clear the practicals .It is a huge disappointment and waste of time and energy and I still do not have a Masters degree in Anesthesia which is must for an academic/teaching post. What are the options for me to acquire a Masters degree in Anesthesia. Is there any online or distance education masters course in Anesthesia?

17th May 2015, 07:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options for Masters degree in Anesthesia after failing to clear training in DNB Anesthesia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After doing Diploma in Anesthesia [2yrs] I took two yrs training for Dnb Anesthesia, but unfortunately after passing the theory exam I could not clear the practicals .It is a huge disappointment and waste of time and energy and I still do not have a Masters degree in Anesthesia which is must for an academic/teaching post. What are the options for me to acquire a Masters degree in Anesthesia. Is there any online or distance education masters course in Anesthesia?
Sorry that you're not directly eligible for M.Sc in Anesthesia after completing a Diploma in Anesthesia along with 2 years Training. Whether it Distance or regular that's not a matter, the main thing is that, you should complete Graduation in Anesthesia or Post Graduate Diploma in Anesthesia to be eligible for M.Sc Anesthesia. So, as per your educational qualification you are not eligible.

However, I suggest you to complete a Post Graduate in Anesthesia or M.Sc Anesthesia to be eligible for M.Sc Anesthesia course. And, please try to complete the Practical exam, which is a great drawback for your Academic record. Since, you have aspired to get job opportunity teaching field so you should keep your academic record perfect without having a single backlog.
28th January 2021, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options for Masters degree in Anesthesia after failing to clear training in DNB Anesthesia?

I want to know m.sc anaesthesia college in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?