14th July 2011, 08:21 PM
dovil

Can I do diploma or MD in Anesthesia after passing BAMS from Dharwad under RGUHS university? What is the procedure for admission?

i have passed BAMS from dharwad under rguhs univercity in 2010 and completed my internship. can i do diploma or md in anesthesia. if yes ,what is the procesure to get admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Options for Masters degree in Anesthesia after failing to clear training in DNB Anesthesia?
  2. Scope of doing masters in anesthesia technology after completing B.Sc in Anesthesia technology? -- [New]
  3. Specialized Diploma courses for BAMS graduate?
  4. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses?
  5. Does NTR University, Andhra Pradesh offer Ph.D in Anesthesia?
  6. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in BAMS course in Chandigarh after passing 12th from NIOS board with 55% marks and admission procedure for the same?
  8. Hi Everyone
  9. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  10. Can I do DGO after BHMS?
  11. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  12. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  13. List of coaching classes for preparation of Diploma CET in Dharwad
  14. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in BAMS?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  17. How may I know about fee structure and last date for form submission through online for BAMS PG entrance test in Rguhs karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  18. Information about Stri Bahutik Prasutitantra Diploma at Pune university?

6th July 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do diploma or MD in Anesthesia after passing BAMS from Dharwad under RGUHS university? What is the procedure for admission?

i have passed 12th std frm science can i do diploma in anaesthsia??reply as soon as possible

22nd July 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do diploma or MD in Anesthesia after passing BAMS from Dharwad under RGUHS university? What is the procedure for admission?

Listof colleges providing md or diploma in anaesthesiology after doin BAms

30th October 2020, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do anesthesia after doing bhms 4 years

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?