27th December 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?

Hi myself satyuendra gupta i have completed my B.PHAM since then i am doing job in dr.reddys lab. as M.R I want to do MBA plese sugest me some collages for parte time MBA I stay in dahisar and working in kandivali, malad and goregaon.
i want do MBA from reputed collage from top 10 collages. and i want know about MBA IN HOSPITAL MANEGMENT. It would be better for me or not...?

Related Questions:
6th January 2014, 10:46 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?

There are so many colleges where you can get admission but remember one thing that you may need minimum qualification of graduation with at least of 50% marks and if you have these qualification then you may get the admission in the MBA in Hospital management.

So here I am listing you some of the colleges where you can get the admission and these are the top most colleges of India, And you may need to have minimum qualification of graduation and you may need to appear for several entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT etc.

1.Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.

2.Amity Business School Noida.

3.Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.

4.Indian Institute of Management Lucknow .

5.Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.

6. Indian Institute of Management Indore.

7. XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur.

8. IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trad.

9. FMS – Faculty of Management Studies.

10.NMIMS – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies.

11.ISB – Indian School of Business Hyderabad.

12. MDI – Management Development Institute.
16th March 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?

Sir I m dr. Moiz I have completed my bhms in current year can I do MBA in Hospital management part time please guide me and from which colleges I can do MBA part time please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?