3rd June 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Petroleum Engineering related Post Graduation courses for a Mechanical Engineer with 2 years of Oil field experience?

Hi, I am looking for suitable Post Graduation in Petroleum field for my son. He is a Mechanical Engineering graduate and working in the oil field, well testing & stimulation since last two years. Kindly help to which Post Graduation courses suitable related to Petroleum Engineering?

29th May 2021, 12:27 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Petroleum Engineering related Post Graduation courses for a Mechanical Engineer with 2 years of Oil field experience?

Petroleum Engineering related Post Graduation courses for a Mechanical Engineer with 2 years of Oil field experience is given below.

Candidate can go through GATE examination and secure admission in MTech Petrochemical or relevant subjects.

Candidate can also get direct admission in some private institution on the basis of graduation score

Candidate will complete this course in 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?