1st June 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue BEd being an MPharm postgraduate? Specialization to take for BEd program?

I have completed my MPharm. Now, am I eligible for pursuing BEd course? Further, which subject or specialization should I opt in BEd being from Pharmacy background? Please let me know as soon as possible.

29th May 2021, 12:24 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BEd being an MPharm postgraduate? Specialization to take for BEd program?

Yes, You are eligible to pursue BEd being an MPharm postgraduate.

Candidate who have completed minimum qualification of BA or equivalent degree with minimum aggregate of 50% are totally eligible to pursue BEd in relevant subjects.

BPharm is equivalent to BA and MPharm is master of BPharm.

Candidate can get direct admission on the basis of MPharm score.

Candidate have to switch their field from Pharmacy to any other specifications because their is Pharmacy related specialization in available in BEd.

It would good for you if you didn't switch your stream now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?