14th January 2021, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Placement facilities for MBA(Operations Management) students in SIOM Nashik?

Hi friends, I am interested to secure admission in SIOM Nashik for studying MBA(Operations Management) course. I would like to know about the placement facilities available for such students of this college. Please let me know immediately.

21st January 2021, 08:15 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Placement facilities for MBA(Operations Management) students in SIOM Nashik?

Placement facilities for MBA(Operations Management) students in SIOM Nashik can be seen below.

The placement in SIOM is 100% with average package of 12 lakh.

Major companies which visit this campus are Amazon, flipkart, capgemini, Tata, kantar and many more.

SIOM also provides intership to their students and they bring those companies who gives stipend to their interns.

For internship companies like Amazon, kirloskar oil engines, Walmart and many more come in SIOM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?