13th September 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Government Teacher of a High School after completing MPhil(History)?

Hello Sir, I am getting admission in Khallikote University for MPhil(History) course. I want to become a Teacher of a High School. So, after completing my MPhil, I will become a Government Teacher of a High School? Kindly tell me if it is possible.

17th September 2019, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Government Teacher of a High School after completing MPhil(History)?

For government high school teacher job you need to qualify TET/CTET, for which you need a B.Ed qualification. You have got an MPhil qualification which is good for lecturer jobs at colleges and universities.

You can try for private school teaching jobs on the basis of your present qualification but for government school teaching jobs you need to have B.Ed and TET/CTET score.
19th September 2019, 03:34 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to become a Government Teacher of a High School after completing MPhil(History)?

First of all ,MPhill (history) is different stream to the choice of teaching job that you want specially government teacher job.
If you want to become government teacher of a high school, then first you have to apply for B.Ed and after that D.Ed .
To get a government teacher job ,you must have these above degrees as eligibility, without it ,even you had M.Phill ,cant get government teacher job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?