5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Government Teacher of a High School after completing MSc(Mathematics) Honours course?

Hello Sir, I am getting admission in Hans Raj College Delhi for MSc(Mathematics) Honours course. I want to become a Teacher of a High School. So, after completing my MSc, I will become a Government Teacher of a High School?

13th October 2021, 09:09 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a Government Teacher of a High School after completing MSc(Mathematics) Honours course?

Yes,
Candidates who have a B.ed degree can apply for the government Teacher job and for B.Ed you must have a graduation or post graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50 to 55%marks from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech? 31 30th September 2021 11:01 PM
Eligibility to get Trainee Engineer post in National Hydro-Electric Power Corporation for GATE-Electrical aspirant? Cutoff marks required in GATE to apply? Selection procedure after qualifying GATE for this post? 0 2nd March 2018 06:45 PM
Admission is possible with 60 to 65 percentile in GATE? Eligibility criteria and number of attempts available in GATE? 1 21st May 2017 10:13 PM
What is the eligibility criteria for GATE exam? In which year of B.Tech can I apply for GATE? 55 17th August 2014 11:35 AM
What is the eligibility criteria for GATE and can we do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? List of colleges with GATE? 2 30th April 2013 01:35 PM