15th July 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission if secured 762 rank in MU-OET(M.Tech)?

Hello
I Have got 71 marks and 762 rank in MU OET for m.tech
I m From ECE stream is there any possibility to get a seat in mtech.
kindly reply me soon as i want to take admission in m.tech plzzz
waiting for your important reply

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any seat in engineering branch after scoring 37,762 rank in SRMEE?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT calicut? I've secured AIEEE rank 31035 and my state rank is 912 with 333 Category rank
  3. Any possibility to take admission in Thapar after scoring 11300 rank in AIEEE with Sport C level graduation?
  4. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Is there any possibility to get admission in CBIT after scoring 14803 rank in GATE in EE
  6. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Possibility to get admission in BVP, Delhi if secured 6952 rank in BVP entrance exam?
  8. Possibility to get mechanical engineering at Trivandrum Engineering College after securing 1618 rank in Kerala engineering Entrance?
  9. Is there any possibility to get admission in BITS Mesra after scoring a rank between 20,000 to 25,000?
  10. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to get admission in Kakatiya University? I have scored 468 rank in PGECET Pharmacy stream
  13. When are the TANCET results going to be published? Possibility to get a seat in various colleges?
  14. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  15. How to get admission in Gujarat MBBS college? I have scored 3347 rank in Gujarat state
  16. Total cost and possibility of admission in KIET Ghaziabad?
  17. Can I get admission in Manipal University for MBBS or BDS course if secured 2500 rank & 1016 rank respectively in ENAT?
  18. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
4th May 2017, 12:30 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission if secured 762 rank in MU-OET(M.Tech)?

You can get admission in a private college affiliated to the university, based on your rank. Admission in university campus or top government college will be difficult with this rank.

You have good chance of getting admission in a top private college. If you belong to reserved category, then chances will be brighter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?