22nd June 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

When are the TANCET results going to be published? Possibility to get a seat in various colleges?

When tancet result 2010 published? When councelling get started?Can you give the possibility of getting admission to various collleges according to the rank?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the TANCET results be published?
  2. Possibility to get admission in Anna University or any other Government colleges with 20.021 marks in TANCET for SC candidate? -- [New]
  3. TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg
  4. Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.E from Vinayaka Mission University
  5. Date of TANCET results? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. MBA seat in government colleges in Chennai or Coimbatore if I have 15 marks in TANCET?
  7. Any possibility to join in government college after scoring 30.07 in TANCET
  8. Possibility to study in Anna University for SC candidate with 32.174 marks in TANCET(ME)?
  9. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  10. Possibility to get Anna University after scoring 38.37 in TANCET CSE? List of the top private colleges in Chennai?
  11. How to do M.E in Environmental Engineering after scoring 24 marks in TANCET
  12. Admission in MBBS course after scoring 2844 AIPMT rank?
  13. Possible colleges for a candidate with having rank in TANCET?
  14. Any chance for government colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring TANCET marks of 32.7 for M.E CSE?
  15. Can I get a seat in government college to do M.A? I have scored 30.28 in TANCET
  16. Possibility to get B-Category seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? How much should be the EAMCET rank?
  17. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?
  18. Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges?
26th March 2015, 07:07 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the TANCET results going to be published? Possibility to get a seat in various colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When tancet result 2010 published? When councelling get started?Can you give the possibility of getting admission to various collleges according to the rank?
TANCET will be held during the month of April . the results will be out during the month of May. Counselling will be held in the next month.

TANCET Cutoff & Validity:-

Cutoff varies according to rules and regulations of the institute. The expected cutoff marks of some universities for TANCET are:

• Anna University 40 and above
• SC cut off 34 and above
• ST cut off 31 and above.
• Anna University Coimbatore – 39+
• PSG- 38 +
• GCT 38+
• SSN 37+
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?