21st January 2019, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study correspondence MCA for Diploma Computer Engineering holder?

Hi Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering course. Now, I want to join MCA course in correspondence mode. I haven't studied Graduation. So, is it possible for me to study MCA course in correspondence mode?

25th January 2019, 03:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence MCA for Diploma Computer Engineering holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering course. Now, I want to join MCA course in correspondence mode. I haven't studied Graduation. So, is it possible for me to study MCA course in correspondence mode?

Sorry, it is not possible to study correspondence MCA course after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering course. The minimum eligibility to study MCA through correspondence mode is any degree with mathematics at +2 level. Therefore, you have to complete graduation in any discipline for studying MCA course. Duration of the MCA course is three years. The MCA course is available in various universities through correspondence mode.
25th January 2019, 10:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence MCA for Diploma Computer Engineering holder?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue MCA course is that candidate must have completed at least degree course in any discipline from a recognised University with at least 55% marks.
However, a diploma holder is not eligible to pursue MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?