3rd August 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?

hello sir/madam
i am complited my diploma in computer science.
i want to join the amie...but major problem's
i can't do collage regular, so tell me
Is the possible to do correspondEnce amie?

Related Questions:
  1. What is AMIE? In AMIE how I get admission?
  2. What is AMIE? How to get admission there?
  3. How to apply for AMIE course while studying in diploma engineering with computer science
  4. Which are the institutes in India to do AMIE? I am a diploma holder
  5. How to join AMIE after completing diploma computer science and engineering
  6. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  8. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How can I join correspondence course of AMIE?
  10. How to apply for AMIE being a Diploma Holder? What will be the fee structure for AMIE? Where can I apply for AMIE in online?
  11. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  12. Which is better between B.E. and AMIE for diploma holder who is working as a Project Assistant? Does AMIE has a good scope?
  13. Eligibility criteria for AMIE for diploma holder students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  15. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  16. How to take admission in AMIE after completing diploma with computer science?
  17. How to do diploma in Civil after completing B.E computer science engineering from AMIE?
  18. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
17th November 2014, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?

Yes, diploma holders are definitely eligible for AMIE course. All you have to to is apply for the registration and after getting registered, you have to clear exams to get the AMIE degree. There will be 13 subjects in total for you to clear in AMIE course.

If you can't do regular classes, then AMIE is the best option for your because you can study at your own convenience. You can study at home or take some coaching classes for completing this course. It is all up to you how you can manage your studies.

Most for the working professional who have Diploma in Engineering qualification opt for AMIE course because of its convenience and various examination centers all over India. For getting registered visit the official website https://www.ieindia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?