21st January 2019, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCA for BSc(Computer Science) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am pursuing BSc with Computer Science Honours. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MCA course. I would like to know about my eligibility criteria for studying MCA course right after my Graduation.

25th January 2019, 04:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for BSc(Computer Science) student?

It depends on the university, where you are applying for admission for MCA. Most of them will accept your B.Sc computer science with at least 50% marks and admission will be on merit through entrance exam.

There are some universities who will ask for maths at class 12th and 60% marks in degree to apply for admission. Hence, make sure you fulfill the criteria before applying.
25th January 2019, 10:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for BSc(Computer Science) student?

Eligibility to study MCA:-

> Any graduate who has passed for appearing in the final year of degree examination in any discipline(Science, commerce, arts, engineering or any approved university) are eligible.

> Candidates must have Mathematics as a subject their 10 + 2 course or any one year of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?