24th January 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study correspondence MSc(Agriculture) for BTech(CSE) graduate?

Hello, I am working in a Rural Bank. I have done BTech in CSE stream. I want to study MSc in Agriculture course through correspondence education. So, is it possible for me to study MSc with this specialization in correspondence mode?

31st January 2019, 03:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence MSc(Agriculture) for BTech(CSE) graduate?

Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc (Agriculture) for B.Tech (CSE) graduate are as follows:-
According to me, Engineering students cannot pursue M.Sc in Agriculture course after completing their graduation.

Eligibility to study M.Sc (Agriculture) are:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture etc. from a recognised university or institute in India.
Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in the qualifying examination.
31st January 2019, 04:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence MSc(Agriculture) for BTech(CSE) graduate?

Agriculture is a 2 year post graduate course in the scientific process of agriculture and Agriculture study.

Candidate has to be a B.Sc Graduate in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry from a recognised University in order to be eligible for this course.

List of universities offering Masters course in agricultural through distance mode:

Acharya Nagarjuna University

Global Open University

University of Jammu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?