6th August 2018, 01:38 PM
naveena bm

Possibility to study correspondence MBA in Mysore University for BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I am in Bengaluru and I want to do correspondence MBA course in Mysore University. I have done BCom course and I would like to know about that is it possible for me to do MBA course in this university through correspondence mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  3. Possibility to secure BEd admission for BCom(H) graduate? -- [New]
  4. Is there any possibility of doing diploma in correspondence mode from Mysore colleges or university?
  5. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  6. Procedure to study correspondence B.A. in Mysore University for 2nd PUC Arts student?
  7. Am I eligible to study correspondence MBA in Logistics Management being a BSc graduate and working in a private firm?
  8. Is it possible to study B.Tech through correspondence? List of colleges in Mysore?
  9. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  10. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do M.Com in Mysore University correspondence after completing B.Com
  12. Possibility to appear in KAS exam for correspondence BCom graduate?
  13. What is the scope for correspondence course of MBA in Karnataka?
  14. Possibility to study MBA(Business Process Management) after completing BCom? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  15. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  16. How to do MBA through correspondence after doing B.Com graduation?
  17. Detailed information about PG Diploma in English Literature course offered in Mysore University?
  18. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
15th September 2018, 09:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence MBA in Mysore University for BCom graduate?

First thing I would like to let you know that Mysore University offers MBA ( Master of Business Administration ) degree in Agri-Business discipline only and the minimum education required for the same is a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Cooperation, Marketing/ Commerce/ Business Management/ food Management ), Technology/ Science/Nutrition/ Home science/AGRICULTURE/ Sericulture, Marketing & cooperation, Veterinary Science, Fisheries & Forestry, Postgraduate Degree in Development Studies from a recognized university.

So, being a B.Com graduate, you are eligible to pursue MBA in Agri-Business from Mysore University.

For more details regarding courses offered by Mysore University and their respective admission criteria, you can refer to the link www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?