13th March 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc in Biochemistry for Biotechnology graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology. Now I want to do M.Sc in Biochemistry. Is it possible for me or not? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  3. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  4. Studying TY.BSC in Biochemistry : Which subject is the best for MSc [Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Lifescience]?
  5. Which option is better among M.Sc in Biotechnology, bio medical sciences and Oil & gas management after B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  6. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  8. biochemistry is good or not after bsc biotechnology?
  9. Possibility to study M.Sc in Radiology for Biotechnology graduate?
  10. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  11. Possibility to study Ph.D in Agriculture for M.Sc in Biotechnology Student?
  12. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  14. What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry?
  15. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  16. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  17. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry?
  18. Possibility to study M.Sc in Fashion Design for B.Sc(IT) graduate?
16th March 2016, 09:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc in Biochemistry for Biotechnology graduate?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for M.Sc in Bio chemistry after having completed your UG course in B.Sc(Biotechnology). You should have however studied B.Sc in Biochemistry in order to be eligible for the above mentioned course.
16th March 2016, 09:15 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc in Biochemistry for Biotechnology graduate?

No, I am sorry to say dear that it is not possible for you to opt for M.Sc in Biochemistry after having completed the course mentioned above as there is no such provision for it. Therefore, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?