10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA(Business Process Management) after completing BCom? List of colleges with fee structure in India?

Sir, I want to study MBA in the field of Business Process Management. I have just entered in final year of my BCom. I want to know that can I do MBA in Business Process Management after my BCom? If yes then which are the colleges in India? And also tell me the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study MBA(IT) after completing BCA(H)? List of colleges with fee structure in Bhopal?
  3. List of colleges which offer BCom(Customer Service Management) in India
  4. List of colleges in India to study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management with fee structure
  5. Fee structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  6. Possibility to study MCA for B.Sc candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Pune?
  7. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  8. Fee structure to study Hotel Management course to become a Chef? List of colleges for it in Agra?
  9. Colleges offering BCom(Advertising & Sales Management) in Southern India?
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  12. Possibility to study MSc(Bioinformatics) for B.Sc(Biology) candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Kozhikode?
  13. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  14. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  15. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges with fee structure which offer MBA(Hospital Management) in South Eastern India?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges with fee structure which offer MBA(Event Management) in South Eastern India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?