11th March 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?

sir, i want to know about the colleges (in India) where i can study engineering after completing 10+2. Their admission procedure i.e. Entrance exam and fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  3. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  4. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  8. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  9. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  11. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  14. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  16. What is the procedure to study CA after completing 12th with 58% marks? I am interested in studying CA
  17. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  18. How to do M.E through AMIE after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
11th March 2012, 02:04 PM
VIPIN_YADAV0301

Talking Re: Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?

if you want to take admission in a good engineering college then you may apply for iit jee conducted every year and eligibility is 60% marks in 12th board

aieee which let you apply in various nit and you must get rank under 8000 for good nit

vit a private institute enterance exam is conducted

srm

bits

best of luck for your exam
11th March 2012, 03:28 PM
sharmaradha1

Default Re: Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to know about the colleges (in India) where i can study engineering after completing 10+2. Their admission procedure i.e. Entrance exam and fee structure
hi!
If you want to take admission in top college college then you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I..I.T-J.E.E
> B.I.T.S.A.T
> S.R.M.E.E.E
> E.M.C.E.T
> I.P-C.E.T
> D.C.E
> W.B-J.E.E
etc

If you want to take admission without entrance exam then you can take admission in any low ranking college in India.
In my opinion you should qualify the entrance exam os that you get top college.

good luck!
19th February 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?

course fee for cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?