1st July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech (Food Processing Technology) through distance learning mode?

Is it possible to do B.Tech (Food Processing Technology) through distance learning mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Tech (Food Processing Technology) through distance learning mode? -- [New]
  2. How can I enroll for Ph.D in Zoology?
  3. Details of Universities offering diploma in food Technology through distance learning and course details for the same?
  4. Should I enroll under Ph.D or go for JRF?M.Phil if the UGC NET Life Science score card is valid only of 1 year? List of various institutes offering Ph.D?
  5. Universities providing Diploma in Food Technology under Distance Education?
  6. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode?
  7. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  8. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  9. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  10. Can I work for companies like Lays & other famous food companies after B.Tech in Food Processing with high salary?
  11. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  13. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  14. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  15. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  16. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  17. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  18. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
2nd July 2015, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech (Food Processing Technology) through distance learning mode?

B.Tech in Food Technology is a technical course and you must do it from a regular college which is approved by AICTE. If you do it in distance mode then it will lose its value and companies may refuse to give you job according to that qualification. This course involves various theory and lab works which is only possible through regular classes.

If you don't have regular degree in this subject then it will be just like a normal degree course which will not fetch you a decent job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?