26th May 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Details of Universities offering diploma in food Technology through distance learning and course details for the same?

sir
i want to know about diploma in food technology course and from which university i will do that couse in correspondence mode.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?
  2. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  3. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  4. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode?
  5. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges?
  6. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
  8. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  9. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  10. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  11. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  12. Universities providing Diploma in Food Technology under Distance Education?
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  14. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  15. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  16. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  17. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  18. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
26th May 2015, 02:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Universities offering diploma in food Technology through distance learning and course details for the same?

Following are some of the colleges, which are offering Diploma in food Technology course.

Ballarpur Institute of Technology
Chandrapur, Maharashtra

Desh Bhagat Engineering College
Address: Amloh Road, Mandi Gobindgarh, P.O. Amloh, Saunti, Chandigarh

Dooba polytechnic college
Address: Ghataur, Kharar, Mohali, Punjab

Premlila vithaldas polytechnic
Address: Juhu Road, Santacruz (West), Mumbai

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University
Address: 1, Nathibai Thackersey Rd, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Shriram Institute of Management & Technology
Address: 7th Km. Stone, Ramnagar Road, Kashipur, Uttarakhand

Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology
Address: Longowal Campus Road, Sangrur, Punjab

Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University
Address: Vedaant Gyan Valley,Jhama, Mahla-Jobner Link Road, Jaipur -Ajmer Express Way, Jaipur, Rajasthan
14th August 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Universities offering diploma in food Technology through distance learning and course details for the same?

I want to know which universities providing food technology in Tamilnadu through distance mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?