31st December 2015, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MCA followed by BCA without taking Mathematics in 10+2?

I haven't taken mathematics in 10+2. But i want to do mca followed by bca. My following subjects are comp sci, eco, b.s, a/c, and english. Please tell me is it possible for me to do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  2. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  3. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  4. Eligibility to study M.A./M.Sc in Mathematics for BCA, MCA and B.Ed holder?
  5. Duration of MCA course after BCA?
  6. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  8. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  9. Can I do MCA after completion of BCA without having Mathematics?
  10. Is it possible to attend MCA entrance exam for me?
  11. Is it possible for me to do MCA after taking BCA?
  12. Model papers of PGDCA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam for BCA candidate who didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  14. MCA entrance after BCA without Maths throughout?
  15. Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?
  16. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  17. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  18. What is the criteria to study software engineering after completing higher secondary examination
31st December 2015, 01:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MCA followed by BCA without taking Mathematics in 10+2?

Sorry, you are not eligible to pursue BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application) degree. It is three year course.

To pursue course it is necessary to have mathematics as main paper in 10+2 board examination.

So, you are not eligible to pursue BCA and then MCA course after bachelor degree.
31st December 2015, 03:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MCA followed by BCA without taking Mathematics in 10+2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I haven't taken mathematics in 10+2. But i want to do mca followed by bca. My following subjects are comp sci, eco, b.s, a/c, and english. Please tell me is it possible for me to do so?

MCA is a post graduate course of 2-3 years duration consisting of 4-6 semesters depending on the university in which you are applying.

No, you cannot do MCA course without having taken mathematics in your respected +2. The reason is that, as per the educational qualification needed for pursuing MCA course it states that candidate should have completed a under graduate degree and along with mathematics as subject in their respected +2.
1st January 2016, 12:38 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MCA is Master of Computer Applications.

Candidates who have studied bachelor's degree in science, computer application or engineering or technology etc from a recognized university is eligible for this course.

One of the most important criteria for MCA admission is mathematics in 10+2 is necessary for this course.

Candidate who has not studied mathematics is not eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?