3rd September 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission to do M.Tech in VIT if I have scored 1300 rank in VITMEE?

I have got 1300 rank in VITMEE . Can I get admissio in M.Tech. (Communication), M.Tech. (V.L.S.I) or M.Tech. (Embedded System)? What would be the minimum rank criteria to get the admission? Can someone please provide me the answer on the same?

8th September 2015, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission to do M.Tech in VIT if I have scored 1300 rank in VITMEE?

You have an outside chance of getting admission in your choice of stream. If you belong to reserved category then your chances will increase. VIT has campuses only in Vellore and Chennai which makes it difficult to get admission with this rank. But you have chance because most of candidates don't go for the stream which you have mentioned.
10th June 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission to do M.Tech in VIT if I have scored 1300 rank in VITMEE?

My rank is 1270 for MTech Entrance exam 2017. shall I get admission in MTECH Vsli in category in VIT Vellore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?