1st August 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course is better when compared with MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Which post graduation course is better when compared with MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? Can you please let me know the best course to take next? What would be the suggestion from your end? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  2. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  3. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  4. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  6. Which course is better to do when compared to M.S or M.Tech?
  7. What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  11. Which PG course should I go for, MS or MBA after Civil Engineering?
  12. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later?
  13. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  14. Does Msc IT fetch you a lecturer job in engineering college? -- [New]
  15. Is there any use of doing M.Tech from IIT after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. After doing B.Tech in civil engineering what should I do between MBA and M.Tech?
  17. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  18. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
2nd August 2016, 10:54 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which post graduation course is better when compared with MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

According to me both are good whether MBA or M.Tech. If you are interested in Engineering filed & want to work as an engineer then go for M.Tech. But if you are interested in management then go for MBA. Both having good scope but salary package is high for MBA holder. Fees for doing MBA is high as compared to M.Tech. For both will have to go through entrance exam.

So, it should be your decision which one you wish to go for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?