12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Post graduation or Masters in Media and Advertising which one is good? If I opt for a post graduation, are you sure the entire course won't repeat again?

Hi, I have done Bachelor of Mass Media in Advertising and now I'm planning to do post graduation in Media and Advertising. Is it a good decision? Should I go for post graduation or a masters? If I opt for a post graduation, are you sure the entire course won't repeat again? Please help.

12th May 2021, 07:21 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Post graduation or Masters in Media and Advertising which one is good? If I opt for a post graduation, are you sure the entire course won't repeat again?

Post graduation or Masters in Media and Advertising which one is good, is as follows.

All masters are post graduation course but not all post graduation courses are masters.

If you are going for Post Graduate Diploma than you can see some part of syllabus will be same.

If you are going for Masters than you will find entire course syllabus different.

You should go for Master degree course.
13th May 2021, 01:34 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Post graduation or Masters in Media and Advertising which one is good? If I opt for a post graduation, are you sure the entire course won't repeat again?

You should pursue Masters in Media and Advertising, since you have done graduation in the same as well. There are many job opportunities after completing this course.

You can easily earn 10 lakhs per annum from the very first year, you complete masters in media and advertising.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?