5th December 2022, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Practice Material/Book For GATE Mechanical Engineering

M a final year student of Mechanical Engg. From Jammu , studyin at GCET, Jammu. Really confused abt wat to study n wat to not . The problem is that i know about all the institutes n names of all the concerned books for GATE but badly stuck in the dilemna of wat to study n from where to start
Some 1 please guide me thru this .....Am thinkin of BOOK for GATE (ME) By GK publications and previous year papers of ME by Made Easy Publications
heard abt a book for GATE (ME) by R K Kanodia but didn't find ny detail bou it on Internet (although books for othr branches is avlbl)...

7th December 2022, 08:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Practice Material/Book For GATE Mechanical Engineering

In my view, if your focus is more about getting a rank in GATE specifically then rather than looking for standard books you should directly buy the Postal Package of MadeEasy or Ace Academy and prepare from these examination.

As these books are strictly designed as per the pattern and syllabus of GATE. Apart from going through the textbook, you should also join the Test series of various institutes to master the concept you have studied by applying it to solving the test series problems. Also, you must go through the past year question papers for the same examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?