16th November 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Previous 3 years solved question papers of AMU MBA entrance exam

Hello friends, can anyone of you please help me? I need last 3 years solved question papers of MBA entrance exam conducted by AMU. So, please provide me the previous 3 years question papers. Waiting for your response!

7th February 2022, 10:12 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 3 years solved question papers of AMU MBA entrance exam

Here I attach the PDF file below of previous year solved questions papers of AMU MBA entrance exam
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf Data Analysis & Interpretation*Practice Papers.pdf
File Type: pdf Logical Reasoning A & B (pdf.io).pdf
File Type: pdf Quantitative Aptitude Sample Papers.pdf
File Type: pdf Environmental Studies Sample Papers.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam? 2 9th September 2015 07:27 PM
How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam? 20 28th July 2015 10:16 PM
Strategy to crack GATE Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? How much time can I devote to prepare for this Exam? 9 11th April 2014 01:04 PM
How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam? 9 28th July 2013 09:25 AM
Required Eligibility criteria to appear for GATE Exam? Which is the perfect Reference Book to prepare for this Exam? Where can I get study material to prepare for this Exam? 11 23rd July 2013 12:24 PM