30th June 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Previous question papers for M.Sc in kashmir university PG examination?

I want some previous question papers on MSC biochemistry MSC clinical biochemistry and MSC environment science? Can you please provide me those papers or let me know from where we can get the same? Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Kashmir university MSc microbiology papers -- [New]
  2. University of Kashmir-Faculty of education Entrance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical and Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-I: Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous few years question papers with answers for M.Ed of Kashmir University
  6. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical And Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-II: Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Science & Technology - MCA (M.Sc in Computer Science) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for History subject of Kashmir University?
  9. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical & Material Science - Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance Test- Linguistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science- Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology- Home Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science Entrance Test- Zoology - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology Entrance Test- Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
22nd March 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question papers for M.Sc in kashmir university PG examination?

I want question papers of pg mathmatics through distance mode of previous years
26th January 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question papers for M.Sc in kashmir university PG examination?

I want previous papers of msc environmental science of ist semester, please provide me these papers
2nd September 2020, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Persian previous pg entrance papers with answer
3rd February 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I want previous papers of M.sc zoology of KU
11th February 2021, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year paper of M.A Anthropology
23rd September 2021, 05:08 PM
Alvia Khan

Here I attach the PDF file below 👇
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf 1001.pdf
File Type: pdf 1002.pdf
File Type: pdf 1003 (1).pdf
File Type: pdf 1025.pdf
File Type: pdf 1045.pdf
File Type: pdf 1043.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?