8th March 2012, 11:53 AM
Altaf Hussian

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for History subject of Kashmir University?

please send me the syllabus and previous entrance question papers of History for kashmir university.

Related Questions:
  1. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science- Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance Test- Linguistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology- Home Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Where and how to download TRB previous years question papers with answers in History subject?
  8. Kuvempu University B.A in History-Paper-V: History of Modern Europe (From 1789 to the Present) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What is the syllabus for JNU entrance exam of M.A modern history? Previous years question papers of the same subject?
  10. Previous 3 years question papers of B.Com 1st year -- [New]
  11. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Business and Financial Studies & Management- M.Com Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  13. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical & Material Science - Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, History Of Economic Thought Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Delhi University, M.A. in History, 1st Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Punjab University, B.A. (Part II), History (A) History of India (1750-1964) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Kuvempu University, B.A in History, Paper IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for History subject of Kashmir University?

recently i have registered my self in ma history private now i want syllabus and previous question papers .please help me in this regard
12th May 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for History subject of Kashmir University?

kashmir university syllabus B.A first year 2012
10th December 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Give me last 2nd years papers
17th January 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me about the admission of ma private in kashmari subject in kashmir university how and when.
25th March 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I need Question papers for BA economics !st year... Pls do needful
[email protected]
5th January 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Old pravi year 2012 throug what their marks will be rased any information obout
11th March 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I have a need Of history entrance papers Of year 2012 and 2013
15th April 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I NEED GUESS PAPERS OF IST YEAR HISTORY,ECONOMICS,ENGLISH AND POLITICAL SCIENCE OF KASHMIR UNIVERSITY
15th August 2015, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello

My claim or question is not comprehensive.I have only need of some Guess papers of these subjects.

1:General English
2:History
3:political science
4:Islamic studies.

These Guess papers are very necessary and significant.

[email protected]
17th November 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi I need guess papers for
English
History
Computer
Education(statics)
B.A 3Rd year Kashmir universty
5th September 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir I need papers of history and political science ba ist sem 2016 and 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?