18th December 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for GPAT AICTE Stipend/Scholarship?

Respected sir/mam
I have qualified gpat exam this year & have took in admission in college. I want to know what is the procedure to apply for gpat aicte stipend/scholarship. Please help me. My college staff is not helping me.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Scholarship for M.Pharma or courses other than M.Pharma after B.Pharma?
  2. Master degree courses offered by JNU to Pharmacy graduates?
  3. Can I get GPAT stipend for M.Pharm from AICTE after scoring 2298 rank in GPAT
  4. M.S (pharma) and its scope in india?
  5. Will I get stipend if secured 3230 rank in GPAT for the admission in AICTE approved college in Maharashtra?
  6. Is there any AICTE approved college taking admission in M.Pharma without GPAT score?
  7. All m.pharmacy entrance exam dates for 2010?
  8. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  9. Can I get stipend from MHRD or UGC if my institute is not approved by AICTE?
  10. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  11. Postgraduate doctorate courses for meritorious B.Pharmacy student?
  12. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  13. AICTE approved stipend giving M.Pharmacy colleges in Andhra Pradesh through GPAT Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges which I can get after scoring 48 marks in GPAT? Procedure of AP GPAT counseling? Date of start of GPAT counseling? Dates of different colleges for GPAT counseling?
  15. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  16. Can i apply for GPAT after missing the notification?
  17. Can I get seat in AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad and Warangal having secured a rank of 9666 in GPAT and being a candidate of SC category?
  18. How can I get information regarding GPAT?
26th December 2014, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for GPAT AICTE Stipend/Scholarship?

You must take admission in a AICTE approved college after qualifying GPAT then only you will be eligible for stipend. If your college staff is not helping you to get stipend then you can do it yourself by sending the application form with relevant documents.

You must get the AICTE approval letter from the college in which you have taken admission. You have to attach this letter with your application form and also your GPAT scorecard photocopy.

You have to sent this application form to following address to AICTE.

ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION, 7th Floor, Chanderlok Building
Janpath, New Delhi-110 001

For more information visit http://www.aicte-gpat.in/Home/FAQ.aspx
25th January 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified gpat 2016 ..Is it necessary to take admission in aicte approved Colege if i will take admission in ugc approved but not aicte approved ..am not i eligible for gpat scholarship
27th May 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

can i get gpat scholarship in m pharm second year, if i am qualified in gpat exam in second year
19th April 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.pharm ,pharmaceutics in 2016 and qualified GPAT 2017 with 927 rank. I have applied for PhD in BIT ,Tiruchirappally,Anna university.I would like to know whether i have to attend the phd entrance exam held by anna university again for admission? Also i would like to know whether i could receive any stipend from GPAT cell during my PhD /
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?