13th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2019?

Hi friends, I want to apply for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam of this year. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam? Please let me know immediately.

14th September 2018, 08:57 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2019?

IIFT is Indian Institute of Foreign Trade and it offers MBA course. The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

It is two year course. There is no age limit to appear in the examination. The application form for the examination is available online now.

Last date of registration is 14th September 2018 and examination will be conducted on 02nd December 2018.
14th September 2018, 09:00 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

IIFT is Indian Institute of Foreign Trade and it offers MBA course. The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

It is two year course. There is no age limit to appear in the examination. The application form for the examination is available online now.

Last date of registration is 14th September 2018 and examination will be conducted on 02nd December 2018.
14th September 2018, 06:27 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

IIFT refers to Indian Institute of Foreign Trades and to seek admission in IIFT to pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) in International Business discipline, you are required to qualify IIFT entrance examination.

To apply for IIFT entrance examination of this year i.e; IIFT entrance examination 2018, you are required required to fill its online application form by visiting its official link www.tedu.iift.ac.in by the 14th September 2018.
15th September 2018, 01:54 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The mode of application for IIFT MBA entrance examination is online.

You can apply for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration entrance exam in online mode.

The official website to apply for MBA entrance exam is Online application website .

The date of examination is 2nd December, 2018.
15th September 2018, 05:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2019 are as follows:-
IIFT Registration 2019 can be done online.

Candidate have to fill their education details and upload the scanned photograph (file size not more than 50 kb) and signature (file size not more than 20 kb) in .jpg / .jpeg format only.

SC/ST/PWD/ OBC (Non creamy layer) candidates need to attach the relevant certificate with the application form.

Candidate should fill the admission test center carefully. Extra fee will be charged for changing the opted center.

Submit the application form.

Take the print copy of application form for future references.
15th September 2018, 07:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

IIFT stands for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. The last date of filling the online application is September 14th 2018.
So, now you are not eligible to apply for the examination.

But, if you have appilied for the examination then you have to appear in the examination on December 2.

It is two year MBA course.
15th September 2018, 08:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for IIFT MBA IB is in online mode.

You can apply for IIFT entrance exam at official website. But at present, you can not apply for exam because last date to apply was 14th September, 2018.
15th September 2018, 09:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Examination 2019:

The detailed procedure to apply for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Examination 2019 is given below,

>> In order to apply for this IIFT MBA IB Entrance Examination, I suggest you to first make sure that you successfully meet the required eligibility criteria first.

>> Then you are required to make online registration through online mode and if you meet the criteria then I suggest you to apply on or before the last date which is 15th September, 2018.

>> Once you open the application form, you are required to fill up all the details properly in the concerned fields. Then you are required to upload your latest passport size photograph and signature of the below mentioned sizes.
* Photograph - Not more than 50 KB
* Signature - Not more than 20 KB

>> Then you are required to fill the admission test center very carefully and then you are required to pay the examination based on the category that you belong to.

>> After successful completion of filling the form, click on "Final Submit" button and then you are required to take the printout of the application form.
15th September 2018, 10:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for IIFT MBA IB entrance examination was 14th September, 2018.

Now, there is no chance to apply for this exam. The procedure to apply for exam was online at its official website Click Here .
15th September 2018, 10:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

IIFT stands for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.

The last date to apply for IIFT examination was 14th September, 2018. Now, you can not apply for the exam.

There was online application procedure for the examination of IIFT.
16th September 2018, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to apply for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam of this year. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam? Please let me know immediately.

Interested candidates have to apply online (www.iift.edu) for the IIFT MBA (International Business) Entrance Examination 2019. Eligibility to apply for IIFT (International Business) is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of minimum 3 years’ duration with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PWD candidates). Candidates are shortlisted for the MBA (International Business) based on their performance in the Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview. Based on marks scored in the written test, candidates are called for Group Discussion and Interview. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade website link is given Click Here
17th September 2018, 04:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2019 is given below

Visit the*Official link Of IIFT I.e. https://iift.onlinereg.in/reglive18/iift/index.

Fill in the necessary details like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Phone Number, academic qualification, work experience etc.

Along with the application form, Upload required documents, scanned images of photograph and signature.

Pay the requisite application fee through Online Mode (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking)/Demand Draft

Take a print out of application form for the future reference.
18th September 2018, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for IIFT MBA entrance exam through their official website. Just make sure you fill the details correctly and submit the application form with all the required documents.

You can pay the application fee through online mode like net banking, debit card and credit card.
19th September 2018, 10:02 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

IIFT refers to Indian Institute of Foreign Trades and for getting admission in any IIFT to pursue MBA in International Business, you need to qualify IIFT entrance examination.

As far as you are concerned about the procedure to apply for the same examination then it is quite easy as its application form can be filled online by referring to the link www.tedu.iift.ac.in.

Further, one thing I would like to let you know that the last date to fill the application form for IIFT 2018 entrance examination is 14th September 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?