22nd March 2023, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing Master of optometry science?

I like to admission in Singhania University for master of science in optometry in distance education. What is the procedure for that. Please inform me as I passed BS Optometry early.

23rd March 2023, 03:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing Master of optometry science?

Procedure for doing Master of optometry science:-

Eligibility criteria:-
The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in optometry or equivalent with at least 45 - 50% marks from an approved / authorised University / Institution.

Duration:-
The duration of this course is 2 years.

Age limit:-
No specific age limit .

Admission process:-
Merit based / entrance exam.
24th March 2023, 09:41 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To pursue MSc in Optometry course, the interested candidates needed to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
Must have bachelor's degree or BSc in Optometry or MBBS degree from any Medical Council of India recognised Institute.
They need to secure at least 50% aggregate marks at graduation level.

Admission process:-
The admission of the candidates in MSC of Optometry course are based on the candidates merit in the qualifying examination.

Some reputed colleges granted admission to the course on the basis of candidates performance in the entrance exam conducted by college itself and appear for the interview round.
24th March 2023, 12:10 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The procedure for doing Master of Optometry Science is, candidates must have a BSc in Optometry or MBBS degree from a recognised university.

The admission is based on merit based and have to give personal interview.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?