18th July 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in government B.Ed college

I have done accounts honors from Calcutta university with 55% marks then did my MBA PGPM in HR stream now I wanted to do B.Ed. because I want to teach so how can I apply in good colleges under CU with less fee and would be getting good job after that in CBSE or ICSE school starting at least 17000 please inform d colleges who can take me under CU and can I directly be selected in government college. Please info.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for BEd admission in Siliguri BEd College?
  2. Selection procedure of Siliguri BEd College for BEd course?
  3. Admission procedure to study BEd(Economics) in Maharaja College of Education? -- [New]
  4. Admission in government college to do B.Ed regular? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  6. How many BEd seats are available in Siliguri BEd College?
  7. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  8. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  10. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  11. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  12. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  13. Cost of BEd admission application in Siliguri BEd College?
  14. What is the procedure to get lateral entry admission in NIT or any government college?
  15. Procedure to get admission for MBA in government college? Previous year question papers for entrance exams?
  16. Procedure to get admission in government college in Bangladesh for doing B.Sc Nursing?
  17. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?
20th July 2017, 06:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in government B.Ed college

If you are interested to take admission in government B.Ed college then you have to appear in the entrance exam which is conducted by the state university every year for the duration of 2 year course.
So firstly decide that where you want to seek admission and then you have to appear in the entrance exam of that University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?