8th May 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%

My nephew has done ITI (electrical) course in 2011, passed with 87%. Now he would like to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government college. I want to know the procedure for getting admission in Jharkhand Govt Polytehnic college. When and where can we avail the application forms for the same. Would you please give me information regarding this subject matter.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government College? What is the procedure? Where to get the application form?
  2. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  3. When will Jharkhand polytechnic exam result be declare? What's the rank required(for SC\ST categories) for taking admission in government polytechnic college?
  4. How to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  5. Can I get a government polytechnic college in Jharkhand after scoring 12548 CML rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam
  6. How to get admission in Government Polytechnic College of Jharkhand having scored 78% in 10th class?
  7. With a rank of 57497 in Diploma Engineering get me a sit in Government Jharkhand Polytechnic college?
  8. How many seats are there in government college of Jharkhand Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  10. How may I get admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic after completion of 12th?
  11. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category? -- [New]
  13. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  14. What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission?
  15. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  16. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  17. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  18. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
10th April 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%

wich is the good field for girls in polytechnic she completed 10th std waiting for result she is preparing for polytechnic please adwise me she gotthe all ticket CEEP POLYTECHNIC IS good for girls are not.
22nd May 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%

How can know all goverment collage renking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?