7th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in LLB after M.Com

I am pursuing M.Com. I will come in semester 3rd there having four semesters in M.Com. So, after that I am thinking to do LLB. Is it good for me? I’m living in Ahmedabad. Which college would you prefer for internal going? Waiting for your reply.

9th July 2017, 01:22 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in LLB after M.Com

Eligibility criteria for LLB course :-

-The candidate should possess graduation in any stream with 40% marks (35% for SC / ST) from a recognized university.

-A PG degree holder will get 2% weightage in mark .

Admission in most of the Law institutes in India is carried out based on the entrance examination which is followed by a Personal interview and Group discussion.
9th July 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing M.Com. I will come in semester 3rd there having four semesters in M.Com. So, after that I am thinking to do LLB. Is it good for me? I’m living in Ahmedabad. Which college would you prefer for internal going? Waiting for your reply.

Candidates after completion of M.Com, can apply for LLB admission either online or offline as per the requirements. Eligibility to study the LLB course is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline like BA, BCom, BBA, BSc etc. with at least 45% marks. Admission to the LLB course is done on the basis of an entrance examination conducted by the college/university or through a common entrance test. Admission to the LLB course in Tamil Nadu is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is three years. LLB course is available in various law colleges in India.
10th July 2017, 01:04 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Basically the LLB course duration is 3 years for both graduate and postgraduate candidates.There is no difference in duration for the post graduate degree holders.
If you are interested in becoming lawyer then you should definitely pursue this course.
To get admission in law college, you need appear and qualify in entrance examination which is conducted by university or any one of the Nationalized Examinations like, Common Law Admission Test, Law School Admission Test, etc.
The admission will be then provided strictly on the basis of rank achieved in the entrance test.
Followings are some best Law colleges in India:
>National Law University, Jodhpur
Address: NH-65, Mandore Road, Mandor, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342304
Phone: 0291 257 7530
>Sri Narheji Law College
Address: Narhi, Rasra, Ballia, Uttar Pradesh 221712
Phone: 077859 04723
>Reliable Institute Of Law and Reliable Institute Of Management & Technology
Address: NH-58, Delhi-Meerut Road, Morta, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003
Phone: 0120 320 3162
>Parsandi Devi College of Law Bilaspur, Greater Noida
Address: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 203202
Phone: 075992 90457
>Dr. Anushka Vidhi Mahavidyalaya
Address: Airport Rd, Near Transport Nagar, Pratap Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone: 0294 513 3351
10th July 2017, 10:51 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course. The minimum eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission. The admission is offered on merit basis and entrance examination conducted by various institutes.

So, you will be eligible to get admission in LLB course after M.Com. Some of the LLB offering colleges in Ahmedabad are :-

Gujarat University.

IM Nanavati Law College.

Mankela Nanavati College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?